cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will it cost for me- can't find answers!!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How much will it cost for me- can't find answers!!

the shack retail price will be 449.99

Journeyman

I hear ya. that's why I just chose to pre order anyway's. if the phone truly does as well as they say with the first pre orders then it may be a while before they have regular stock so  the 9th is better than even later. plus my phone is destroyed so it already sucks waiting. basically by the time I get it I will have been without a phone for 3 weeks  so I definitely don't wanna wait any longer. Turns out that instincts have a weakness to water, especially salt water lol. so hard to use a touch screen with no screen lol

Journeyman

FWIW, in an online chat this morning Sprint unequivocally stated you could order the EVO on line at 12:01 AM EDT on June 4 (good if you're on the left coast like me).  FWIW, in a conversation with a Sprint rep this morning, the rep said they would begin taking phone orders at 7 AM EDT on June 4.  In both cases, the reps said they would be able to tell you right then and there whether the product would be back ordered before you actually paid for it.  On line, the rep said shipping is free and delivery in 2-5 business days, but there was no upgrading the shipping by paying more to get next day delivery.  However, I believe if you call in to place your order you do have that option.  In both cases you will have to mail in a rebate form, but no activation fees.

Hope the info I got from Sprint this morning was correct.

Journeyman

go to radioshack or bestbuy theirs no mailin rebate to worry about. the activation fee would be most likely there but a free bluetooth(bestbuy) or $20 giftcard for accessories and 10%off any 3 accessories (radio shack) is still a better deal. the cost for the evo is $199. for a new 2year or an upgrade and 499 outright price. while their is a limited release date quantity in stores there will be a few extras besides the preordered reserved ones just call ahead to get on a list for them

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat