ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will it cost for water damage and a cracked screen with the insurance?

Journeyman

I've had my EVO 4G since June 2011, and within the first couple months, the phone somehow got water damage, and the speaker is ruined. I decided not to do anything about it, it wasn't a big deal to me. Today though, my phone fell out of my sweatshirt pocket onto the ground, and now the screen is shattered on the bottom. I do have the $7 monthly insurance, but how much would it cost to replace the phone? I heard you have to pay $55 to replace it, but I just wanted to see what the real price was. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

The deductible price for smart phones is $99 through Asurion.  You can make the claim at www.phoneclaim.com/Sprint or call into Asurion at 800.584.3666

Journeyman

i just had mine replaced.  $100.00.  Don't expect a new phone though, even if that is what they promised.  I got a refurb and then got called a lier by the customer service manager when I told them I expected the new phone that I was promised.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat