ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "handle" multiple callers

Journeyman

I have a serious problem handling calls with my EVO 4G. If I'm on a call and some one else calls I can't figure out how to add them to my current call. Is there a way to do this? Also, when I have conferenced two callers, how do I drop just one of them and keep talking to the other party? Finally, how do I conference more than 2 callers at a time?  With AT&T it was very simple to perform all of these functions...can't figure out how to do any of them with this new phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Check out this link for more information on your issue.

Journeyman

OK. Thanks for directing me to one "fix." What about merging an incoming call to my existing conversation? No way? Even my old Motorla could handle this and the EVO doesn't seem to have to ability. Unless you have another fix I've missed.

Wizard

I know it's inconvenient - and I do apologize for the inconvenience! You are correct - unfortunately merging your incoming caller to your existing caller is not a feature that the device supports at this time. A workaround is to either ignore the incoming caller or answer and then tell them that you will call them right back and then go back to your existing caller, press the menu > Add call, and then dial the number of the second participant. The existing caller is put on hold when you dial the second participant. When connected to the second participant, tap Menu > Merge calls.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat