cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc Evo 4g never got 2.3.5 now isnt gonna get ics????

Journeyman

holy cow.....sorta got worried there......due to the fact sprint took away the 1 year upgrade I was up for that Dec. 1st and now cant upgrade my poor old optimus s I was able to purchase an Evo 4G from a friend because his wife just had to have an iphone 4s so thanks for the info 14knight at least i can run the Evo until I can upgrade

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the only ways to continue to get the os upgrades even with a older phone is to either root the phone which voids the warranty or get a pure google phone like the nexus s or which ever new one is coming out to replace it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat