Did you mean: 

I cant receive text messages

Journeyman

help

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

I think everyone on the sprint network is having this problem. Only you don't recieve the code if it's not a sprint customer. Non sprint customers just never recieve the message.

Journeyman

Well I can send them and my friends get mine but cant write back.... and they get the code..... but my one friend can send and receive to hey guy and they both have sprint too!.........wtf

Journeyman

yeah i have a blackberry andi am texting my gf who also has same phone... i am texting her an drecieving her texts... but not recieving others texts... some people i am texting has verizon and some sprint.. idk a friend of mine has verizon and she had issue of people recieving her texts but my bf has verizon and is texting people. iim just not getting others texts.. obviously cell towers or somthing are glitchy hope it gets fixed!

Sprint Product Ambassador

There was a nationwide outage - see:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/285432?tstart=0#285432

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
GrandMaster

for just sprint or everyone?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!