cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert a microSD card in your HTC EVO 4G

Journeyman

Thanks for the tip about iSyncr, I'll look into it.

I bought this extended life battery six weeks ago: http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innocell-1750-Extended-Battery/dp/B003OQUKMA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title. It has the same form factor as the OEM battery (not thicker) so I can still use the orignal phone back and my Otter case. I followed the instructions re the first five or six charge/discharge cycles and have been pleased with the battery life. Haven't looked at the one you cited, though. I'll probably buy a wall charger so I can carry the charged original battery with me if my Seidio battery poops out while I'm out and around. So far that hasn't been a problem, but if I start watching movies more on the phone, it could become an issue.

Journeyman

In response to you extended life battery comment.  I bought the extended battery from Sprint and love it.  I can run all day heavily using battery while checking 4 email accounts, texting, using the phone, navigation, etc.  Definitely a good purchase.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks!

Journeyman

Re: Insert a microSD card in your HTC EVO 4G

Thank you SOOO much!!!!

Journeyman

Hi guys just a FYI that if you remove the SD card that came with the phone you will not be able to play the movies or other things that came installed on the phone.

There is a security feature in the phone where the SD that came with phone will work.

You can us another higher storage card but it may not let you play movie that game pre installed.

auterrific wrote:

Yeah, again, the phone has been so much more fun to use with more memory for the same reasons you mentioned, Suz (videos, music, etc.).  BTW  I use iSyncr to sync my iTunes to my EVO.  I love it!  The paid version works so much better so just go ahead and pay right away because you can sync as many lists (including movies) as you want.  Also, for those of you who don't know this, Amazon offers a free app (paid ones, typically) every day.  That's been a bit of a gold mine, too.  Just some helpful tips.     I have an extra battery charged at all times and have chargers in my car and at home for battery life, but would be interested to see if any of you have tried that extended life battery: http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innocell-Extended-Life-Battery-Black/dp/B003SNIR7Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&q...  Have a great weekend!

The seidio 3500 mah is a good choice.  You can also pick up the sprint ext 2600 mah as well. Both batteries just about double your time between charges.  Rick

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.