cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 3g service down in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Highlighted
Patron

I haven't been able to get 3g to work since yesterday, and my husbands quit working last Saturday.  Mobile Network is checked and I can get WiFi to work, but when I have to turn off WiFi, I can't get 3g to work.  It looks like it's on .. the icon is there and it has the left up arrow blink off and on .. occasionally the right down arrow will blink, too, then it turns greyed out.

Is 3g service down??  Can anyone check to find out?

JD

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

I'm having the exact same issue in Wilkes Barre, Pa... I haven't called in to Sprint yet, but if I hear anything on my end, I wil let you know...

Patron

ahhh! I'm NOT crazy! LOL   When did you start having problems?  My husband lost it this past Saturday, and I lost it last night after I set up WiFi on my phone.  WiFi worked, then I turned it off and then 3g won't work now.  Did something similar happen with you?

Journeyman

Same here. No 3G since last weekend.

Checking the Masters scores at work (no open wifi) is impossible.

"A tradition unlike any other...poor cell service in OKC."

Journeyman

The same thing has been going on just west of Charlotte NC for about three weeks. I can only hope it's due to tuning new tower setups.  --  Sharon

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat