cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems today with their Evo?

GrandMaster

tower issues for sure. especially if its more than one phone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Patron

I'm having dropped calls and It says I'm roaming even though I'm in the middle of the city. Also my text keep failing as well. My zip is 85206

GrandMaster

Re: Is anyone else having problems today with their Evo?

are you able to get on the browser? it could be 2 things. either tower issues in your area. or your phone might have gotten stuck on a tower...or possibly mixed up some of its data as it was switching from towers. yes i know that was 3 things lol

easiest fix attempt is to pull your battery for a few minutes. put it back in. go into settings and update your profile and prl. see if that works. if not then call into sprint and have them check your area for tower issues. if nothing shows they have a way to kind of reset your phones reception. it makes it look for another tower from their side of things. also make sure your phone isnt set to sprint only. settings-wireless and networks-mobile networks-roaming. it should be on automatic

being stuck on roaming makes it sound like the towers more than anything though.

hopefully one of those things will help.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat