ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to edit Application Display Name ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it possible to edit Application Display Name ?

In the menu where we see all of the Apps & Games is it possible to edit the name under the pictue ?  Is there some app that can do this ?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Is it possible to edit Application Display Name ?

I use ADW launcher.  I think it's the best launcher available.  Within the ADW options, you can choose to hide all the names within the app drawer.  Also, for applications you put on a homescreen, you can change the name under those applications.  Just long press the application and remove your finger directly (don't move the app around the screen).  This will pop a menu to edit the shortcut, where you can change the displayed name, icon, and application shortcut.

That's not exactly what you asked for, but it's the closest answer I can think of.

Journeyman

Re: Is it possible to edit Application Display Name ?

Can you please be more specific with the menu to edit the shortcut thing ?  I can not get any menu like that to pop up

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat