cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to set up a constant vibration notification?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a way to set up a constant vibration notification?

I'd like my phone to vibrate every 5 minutes if I miss a text message or a phone call. Is there anyway I can set that up?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to set up a constant vibration notification?

If you're using Handcent sms, there is a reminder setting that may accomplish what you are asking for.

Wizard

There is a free app in the market called "Missed Call" that claims to  give "Customizable LED/Sound/Vibrate/Repeat notification for missed  calls"...but I have not tried it.

Journeyman

Definitely Handcent or ChompSMS. Also, I used to have a custom SMS notifier on my G1. It worked really well, but its been a while. I'll try to post back if I can find it.

I think it was called SMS Popup: http://www.appbrain.com/app/net.everythingandroid.smspopup

Message was edited by: superlinkx

Journeyman

I just downloaded missed call.

Doesnt seem to work entirely properly for the EVO.  None of the LED color settings change it (even ones I know the phone is capable of, obviously blue/pink/purple/etc dont work) every one of them makes it blink green, even the red and orange ones.

Also, the thing that pops up in the banner letting you know that you have a text doesnt go away until after you leave your messaging application after checking it, it doesnt even disappear after the reply has been sent.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat