cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard Display

Journeyman

Keyboard Display

My keyboard is not showing up when I open the text messaging app. I am only allowed to voice text. How do I get my keyboard back on the screen?

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Keyboard Display

stock text messaging app or a 3rd party one from the google play store? also is this on the original EVO or one of the somewhat newer ones since then?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Re: Keyboard Display

Indianbone, We will be glad to assist you with this today. What is the make and model of the device? Please let us know. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat