cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVE SPRINT!!!

Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

Sprint is the best phone company I have ever been with!!! From their wonderful customer service and devoted understanding of their customer, all the way to their fabulous affordable plans and gorgeous phones and other devices! I've only been with Sprint since April of this year and hope to be with them for a very long time! COMMENT IF YOU AGREE!!!:)

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

LOVE SPRINT!!!

Daetron,

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We really strive to be the best in the business. We truly appreciate you, as without our customers, there would be no Sprint!

Thank you!! 😄

William

SprintCares Social Media Team

Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

Your are absolutely welcome. LOVE YOU GUYS.!!:)

Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

I have had very positive experiences with Sprint as well.  With ATT/TMobile and Verizon as the two giants, I am hoping Sprint can stay in business.  I would hate to only have only two carriers to choose from.

Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

I agree with the original comment...I have found that Sprint goes the distance to solve a problem...I do wish they could give more information about updates and such but understand that they are bound by corporate standards...they would tell you if they could...I have been with Sprint since they were Houston Cellular....that is over 25 years and I have never been tempted to change companies...

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

I hope Sprint stays on top also. They are absolutely wonderful.!!

Journeyman

LOVE SPRINT!!!

Wow. You HAVE been with Sprint for a long time. I wouldn't mind being with Sprint for life.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat