ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Phone Storage

Journeyman

Low Phone Storage

I have become excessively frustrated with this device. In the last 24 hours my phone has uploaded the same picture 6 times to facebook after only being prompted to do so once, and in this time period has been giving me the low phone storage notification. I have deleted messages, and some pictures, attempted to clear application caches but the phone does nothing. I have uninstalled 4-5 applications only for them to reappear after a restart, I have deleted all my voicemails and I feel I am running out of options. A new phone is necessary at this point before I destroy this one. Throwing it across the room seems worth while but I know that since I can not afford a new one at this time, such an action would be a monumental mistake should I want to communicate with the outside world. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or is a hard factory reset my only option? And if it is my only option, how do I do that?

~B

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat