cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Evo's On the Way?

Journeyman

Re: More Evo's On the Way?

I appreciate this forum because if I never addressed my issue regarding the Evo's I would not have received all these updates to my phone. When the message come thru I normally glance at it or my blackberry will be sitting on my desk at work. Today for some reason I had my phone in my hand and when Levi4u message came thru, I immediately ran (yes, literally) to my desk and logged in and sure enough it allowed me to purchase 1 and bill my account.

Thank you Levi4u and thank you guys for keeping me in the loop

Journeyman

can you bill the phone to your sprint account? or just whatever credit/debit card you have

had to buy a new modem yesterday and now I dont have the dam money

Master

Yes, If your credit allows or if you have a high enough spending limit(if on a spending limit acc) you can bill to your account. Go try, order it above and see if it will allow you to.

Journeyman

k well I changed my plan to the one the EVO needs but now I need to wait for that to update before I can see if I can charge it to my sprint account

Highlighted
Journeyman

ive been checking the site daily, and also calling almost daily, and they keep telling me they havent had any shipments in over a month at my store. i ordered it on july 28th. still friggen waiting for the damn phone. every single place i call says they dont know when theyll have more. i dont think you should be allowed to order online, not when there are people getting off their asses and actually going to the store and ordering, and they havent even gotten theirs.

Master

razre684, Where did you order yours from? If you haven't put any money down go ahead and order one online. If it was Best Buy and you did put $50 down(gift card) you can use the giftcard on any purchase, Not just for the phone. So you could still order one online here if you wanted.

Journeyman

Thanks to a message on this forum this morning, I ordered 2 EVOs from Sprint. They are due to arrive this Thursday. This afternoon my husband , who is out-of-state -- right now, got a call from our Sprint store telling him they have two phones for us...Soooo, now I wonder if I can get one from the store and send one of the two I get on Thursday back? Oh well...

Master

I find it extremely unlikely that stores haven't received any shipments in a month.

My store has been receiving regular shipments every other day since launch. We are a corporate store, so I don't know if that makes any difference compared to an authorized retailer, RadioShack, Best Buy, etc.

Master

You could, But you may still be charged and it may take 2-3 billing cycles to see the credit reflected. If it was me, I'd just hold out. I have a feeling you may see it before thursday, Whats a couple of more days. 😃

Journeyman

I ordered two Evos this morning (thank you Levi4u) and I just received an email from Sprint saying they shipped and they're scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Journeyman

sprint.com has em. go get em before theyre gone.

Journeyman

Very impressed with Sprint.com....ordered at 5:30pm est 8/30/2010 ...already got tracking number with next day air with delivery date of 8/31/2010 (2:30am est now)..going to sleep for a few hours then wake up and wait for UPS driver ...so happy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat