cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving apps to SD card?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moving apps to SD card?

Are we going to have to wait until each app's developer updates that app before it will allow moving a particular app to the SD?

I have moved some, but many will not say "move to SD" [button is grayed out] in the settings where it allows for managing the apps.  For the few (maybe 1 GB) that I have apparently moved to SD, I'm not seeing much space freed up on the phone storage itself yet.

IF there is a way to move multiple apps, somebody please explain, in detail steps, exactly how to do it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where did you go and what did you do to move any of the apps that you did move?  I have not been able to find how to do this. 

***I see now ... in manage apps.***

Message was edited by: valorief1

Highlighted
Master

Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Applications, Select app you wish to move, There is a tab to "Move to SD Card" in the Storage box area.

And Yes to the OP, The dev has to have the option built in before you can move their app to the SD card.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat