cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ACAST podcast player will not bookmark

Journeyman

My ACAST podcast player will not bookmark

Hey I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with the ACAST Podcast Player. After the last system update, about a week or two ago, My player would not save it's place when pausing a podcast....It It looks as if it has bookmarked, but then will start again from the beginning. I have uninstalled, refreshed, checked all my settings, and i can not figure it out.The only thing that I was thinking, is that there was some change that happened with the last system update.If anyone has any suggestions, i would appreciate it.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: My ACAST podcast player will not bookmark

According to the comments in the market your not alone, You will have to wait for the developer to fix and upgrade it. In the meantime, And what I use is "Listen" by google, You can go online on your PC and set up an account at "Google Reader" and set/import all your podcast and they will sync over to your phone, I also have played around with "BeyondPod" it's OK and it also syncs with your google reader account. They have a free and pay version.

Journeyman

I found the same lack of remembering where you are in an MP3 file in the standard Google android music player, so I switched to DoubleTwist. To my chagrin, it also forgets where you are in an MP3 file. This happens when you play a file for a while, then stop and use the phone for something else, like browsing the web or playing a game. When you go back to the music player (apparently any music player), it starts from the top instead of where you left off. Very annoying.

Journeyman

I hear ya, it is annoying that the last place you left off in an Audio Book or Podcast is not saved.I did not have any issues until recently. I tried Google listen, Apps for Twit.tv & CNET .I hope someone is able to solve this annoying problem.

Journeyman

have you had any issues with beyondpod not saving bookmarks? I have google listen,and I don't like the program.Maybe it's an issue with my htc EVO.

Master

No, I haven't had any issues with BeyondPod or Listen. I prefer Listen, I use it everyday and have never had it not remember where I paused at. You could try to remove it and reinstall it, Or as a last resort do a hard reset of your phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat