cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My moile nework seems to dissconnect for no reason

Highlighted
Patron

My moile nework seems to dissconnect for no reason

My mobile network will show that its dissconnected and it wont allow me to reconnect it unless i power off the phone and power it back on.  I really havent dug too much into the threads here, so if there is a fix, i'm sorry you have have to repete it again.    I will dig after i post this.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

It happens three times a day with me, and when I force an update profile and PRL, things eventually initiate the network again. This also happens between 4g and 3 g connections, and can be normal patterns.

Highlighted
Patron

Mine hasnt done it all day toda or all day yesterday.  Not sure, but it seems like when i am in a spot where the coverage is low, then it will just dissconnect and not come back on no matter how many times i try to turn it on. Says its on, but nothing. I tried the profile thing, but it came back and said that it couldnt connect.  but i had have it disconnect at home when i had good coverage.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat