cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO FEATURED APPS AVAILABLE?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

anyone else seeing this in the app market? first time it happened to me it was on the main home page. jumped out and went back in and they were back..this time i went to the sprint section and its saying this? jumping out and going back in isnt fixing it this time.

thoughts?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Yep, Mine's doing the same thing. Only on my Evo though, On the View they are showing. Could have something to do with the new market that is being pushed.

GrandMaster

any ideas if its going to be another update or something like they did with telenav? update comes through and whalla..sprint navigation is now telenav.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

The update is still the Android market, Just with a new look, Most I've seen that received it report they don't like it.

GrandMaster

its being rolled out to people randomly? most of the time i could care less what it looks like...as long as it actually works right

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat