cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SiriusXM app/data fixed on HTC EVO

Journeyman

I've had this fixed before, but when I call in, all I get is that they "don't support 3rd party applications.." :/

I can dial the ##3282# and edit, but it asks for a password/PIN? Anyone have any clue as to what that is, so I can fix it myself?  As of right now I've been on hold for 20 minutes, waiting for a supervisor, to hope they know what I'm talking about..

It was working just fine yesterday, but today, it won't work at all.

Tags (4)
7 REPLIES 7
Master

Let me ask you this question, why you want to do ##3282#? It’s not a pin, to edit any menu on the device, device will ask for Master Subsidy Lock(MSL).You've to call Customer Care to get  the (MSL).

Hope this helps.

Abe.

Master

It's not a phone issue, Go into the market and read the reviews, It's an issue with the app that only the developer can fix.

Journeyman

Ok, nevermind.. they couldn't help me, and just kept trying to send me to the store, so I got the MSL code, and fixed it myself thanks to this thread:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/55279?InQuiraCrawler=1

Journeyman

Ok, the above instructions helped for a little while, but then it eventually gave me the same error again.

Will check the market. Just annoying to not have my music at work. Makes the day longer.   If it IS the developer, then that's just wrong, because they MADE us upgrade our XM/Sirius player before we could use it again. Made us complete a mandatory upgrade that doesn't work..??

Journeyman

Still having issues, and it's REALLY aggravating!  My Sirius XM app works at home when I'm on Wifi.. but not on Sprint's network.  It MIGHT work for a few minutes, then stops again.

I even tried the 'fix' of changing the http settings to port 0 & proxy 0.0.0.0 & even tried changing the rtsp settings to that too!  Just wish someone would figure out a fix already. Paying a bill for both of these, and wish they'd get their stuff straight so I can get what I pay for!

Journeyman

After doing Sirius XM's supposed fixes, it still didn't work. Was getting SO frustrated, but it magically started working all of a sudden, after changing nothing.  I was also having connectivity issues at times at work.. so I'm assuming it was Sprint having problems with a cell site around here, or something to that effect.  (85258)

Journeyman

Although, every so often, I still get:

"Data Call Failure

Error Code 104. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company.  (Dismiss)"

Wondering if it has to do with me working in the Pima Center area (85258) and technically being on the indian reservation.  It goes in & out of roaming/home sometimes too.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat