cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Overdrive User > Evo 4G 2-Year Contract?

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Overdrive User > Evo 4G 2-Year Contract?

I purchased an Overdrive to replace a data card about 3-4 months ago.  Throughout that time I have had to return it FOUR times and am contemplating a FIFTH time since this one is unstable as well.  I qualify for max discounts on my phone plan and am due for a new phone.

Despite having to return the Overdrive so much to get one that works, I have obviously extended past my 30-days and was told that I have to replacing them over and over as opposed to switching to a new device for the cost of my time & $$.

Anyway--I want to move my plan from my existing phone and the Overdrive to a $30 data plan with the EVO 4G.  What am I looking at in regards to costs?  Will I get the EVO for $199?  Will Sprint nail me with an early termination fee for switching data devices too early?  Can't seem to find anything relative to my question on the net.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat