cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone automatically redialing last person I talked to

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone automatically redialing last person I talked to

Hello, I am wondering if anyone else has this problem.Lately, my phone has been redialing the party I just finished talking to. We say our goodbyes. They hang up....there's silence and then my phone starts ringing. The end call button is still illuminated and I have not touched the screen.Happens regardless of if I call them or they call me.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Phone automatically redialing last person I talked to

yank the battery for a few minutes. hold down the power button for roughly 10 seconds..put the battery back in and power it up..re test and see if it happens. you might have to clear the data and cache on the dialing app itself but dont jump to that until other troubleshooting attempts have been made

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Phone automatically redialing last person I talked to

Thanks. I've had to take the battery out a couple of times due to a faulty app that I downloaded, but I have not held the power button when doing that.  I'll try it. I recently cleared the cache and data on the dialing app along with some other apps.  

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat