cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Resolution in the Browser

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture Resolution in the Browser

I have had the Evo since the day it was released and it has more than surpassed my expectations. I previously had and iPhone 3gs and other than a couple of apps I dont miss it at all. However one thing that I liked about the iPhone was when I was using the internet browser and I zoomed in on a picture, it was in its full resolution and looked crisp. On the Evo when I use the android browser or dolphin hd when I zoom in on a picture it is pixelated and grainy. I assume the browser does this to load the pages faster but is there anyway to have them display in their normal resolution? With a phone as powerful as the Evo I would think that it wouldn't really slow it down anyways.

Thanks in advance for any help

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Picture Resolution in the Browser

I also would like to see this feature.

Master

It must be the pics or site(s) your viewing, I don't see that. For example if I go to any HD Wallpaper site, Select one of them, Pinch to zoom, It has great detail and is crystal clear. Tried it on the stock browser, Dolphon HD, And Skyfire.

Journeyman

At first I thought it was the sites that I was going to but no matter where I go whether it be a mobile site or a regular site and I have visited almost any site I can think of to test this problem. I also did this on dolphin hd and the stock browser. I have run out of reasons why they are grainy other than thats the way the phone is or that I have something turned on or off. If you seem to have no problem then maybe I have something selected or unselected?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat