Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power jack - what's the latest lie?

Journeyman

Power jack - what's the latest lie?

I'm on my third EVO. Two new ones and this refurbished one. They all have had power jack issues but also had other more serious issues and were replaced. The charging issue was always blamed on a bad cable. Two days ago I finally go a new HTC power cord. Needless to say that didn't fix it. I contacted the corp store and was sent to the local contract store/repair center and was politely told it was my fault and my $500 phone was now going to cost $600. So I started calling Sprint. I spoke with three escalation reps, four tech support reps and two or three "managers". No one had the same answer. In fact one t/s tech told be another agent I spoke with LIED! Someone told me if I took it to a corp repair center, they would fix it for free. Others insisted it was physical damage and the deductible would apply. Another told me to just say it wouldn't charge and leave it at that. I have a contract with Sprint: I give them money and in return they supply me with a phone that meets a set of published standards. Sprint has never supplied me with a working phone. Not since I bought my first one on release day.            So what's the current policy, is Sprint going to cover the cold-solder joints, as a result of poor manufacturing practices, or do I send the whole thong back to Dan and call it even?

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat