cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems While Texting when you are roaming.

Journeyman

Any one having Problems While Texting when you are roaming that the time shows up in the future?

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

using the stock text app or a different one?

i know that was an issue with the stock app a while back.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i am using the stock app

having tried a 3rd party app yet

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im running handcent and i actually like it better than the stock one. alot more options and things to mess with for individual people on  your contacts. only thing i have noticed with it as of lately is pic mail wont open for some reason. but that's started within the last day or so... so i really dont know on that one. other than that its great

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i know i saw Ebuddy but i hate how is stays on the notication bar all the time does yours do that?

GrandMaster

nope. only time its up there is to notify me that i have a unread message. i would screen shot it but for some reason it wont let me anymore.

Sprint Employee

Hello tarheelsuperman, if it is only happening while you are roaming then the roaming provider may have a problem with their settings, you you may be close to another timezone, if you call in to support they can report this, although you may consider using a free app from the market to avoid the problem called " SMS Time Fix "

No longer working Community Response.
GrandMaster

i had the same issue a while back and was no where near a different time zone. but i went from roaming to not roaming...it would put the texts either a few hours behind my responce or even a day foreward or behind my responce. last i heard when this was happening it was a google issue. thats why i switched up to handcent in the first place. got annoying having to search out a text and then forgetting what i said in the first place and having to search that one out too.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat