cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems With My Evo 4G

Journeyman

Problems With My Evo 4G

First Off I Must Say Looking At The Detailed Coverage Map down to street level i should have full bars

but instead anywhere in my house even outside i get maybe half the bars that i should be having.

second is why am i paying a $10 fee on my plan when lets say websurfing on 3g is beyond slow. i have to constantly swithc to wifi because 3g is beond slow or no bars this is ridiculous.

i have a 4g phone with no 4g and beyond slow 3g .

speedtest results:

ping:578ms

Download 70kbps

Upload 114Kbps

have removed my battery update my profile updated my prl and im on the most current Andorid OS 2.3.3 Build 4.53.651.1

and im experiencing a bunch of errors like

Network Busy Error - Gotta Sit There Call And Cal And Call

and this Radio Interface rsource shortage error

can someone in sprint look into this ? im bout ready to go back to my previous carrier if this continues . dont get me wrong i love my phone but these issues are getting to me

im in zip 14201 Buffalo NY

Thanks In Advance

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Problems With My Evo 4G

I have the same issues! they have become worse since the iPhone has been added to the network! I don't understand what the problem is but it needs to be resolved quickly! 19008, PA

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat