cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with email account actions syncing

Highlighted
Journeyman

I connected my EVO to my MSN account with no problems, but the emails will just not sync up correctly. Anything I delete on my EVO does not delete on the server (and yes, I know there's a button for that, and it's checked!), and what's worse, emails seem to be downloading again to my phone, even after they've been deleted. I keep having to delete the same things over and over on both the computer and the phone. Anyone have a similar issue or any ideas?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with email account actions syncing

i am having the same issue on my phone too. does anyone know how to fix issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just purchased EVO 4G phones for my wife and I and we are having the same problem - our MSN accounts setup with no problem but the accounts don't synch with the server.  As a result, deleted email keep downloading to the phone.  I have checked countless entries online for two days nd there isn't a solution. Realize this is an MSN problem but until it is resolved recommend putting off buying an EVO AND dumping MSN.  As you can tell by this thread, the problem hasn't been addressed since Oct 18, 2010.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat