Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my EVO 4G

Journeyman

Problems with my EVO 4G

Has anyone been having trouble with the Evo 4g touch screen? I am. The top part of my phone's touch screen does not work. Any apps in that area can not be open. And when I turn it to the side the top left and 2nd letter does not work. I can not drag the notification screen down.

My emails have just stop working. I can not send or recieve emails.

Friends call me and my phone sometimes won't ring.

Anyone having these problems, what did you do to stop these problems. Paid to much for these phone for them to stop working after only a year, but the make you sign a two year contract.

Anyone have any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Master

You  need to go to the nearest Sprint authorized repair center. sprintstorelocator.com and enter your zipcode and select repair

The data issue could be provisionig and troubleshooting may resolve that

However the hardware failure of the touchscreen has to be inspected at a repair center.

Your email can be password or account related or data related. Can you browse the web over a 3G connection?

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat