cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with texting

Journeyman

Problems with texting

Ok when I text someone other people are getting the same text that I have maybe texted within a few minutes... Has anyone else had this problem with there EVO's

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Problems with texting

Is it when you reply to a text or when you start the txt mesage? If it's when you reply, make sure you don't hit reply all. Most of the times it might be just a restart fix, just make sure you take your battery out for at least 10sec, and then insert it and turn your phone on again.

I hope this helps .

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

No its When i do a new text or reply from one sented to me...Im not hitting reply all or it would be going too all my contacts. I have done a barrety pull twice, my need set is a compete phone wipe but really dont want to do that... Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem...

GrandMaster

Havent had that happen. mine will just randomly put recieved messages at different times or a day prior. Kind of a pain to recieve a text then go search out where it is. I have noticed that when selecting a person to send a text to it will pull up someone else on the list of people ive texted with. have no clue whats goin on there either. again its a off and on deal. *shrug*

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Known problem

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/31/android-still-has-horrible-text-messaging-bugs-thatll-get-you-f/

KJ

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat