Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Interface Resource Shortage Cause Code 64 Error Class 2

Journeyman

Radio Interface Resource Shortage Cause Code 64 Error Class 2

For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting radio interface resource shortage cause code 64 error class 2. I can't make calls, when someone calls me it goes to voicemail, texts don't go through and when someone sends me a text, it comes through hours later. It's getting annoying. I have tried all the tricks. Updating the PRL, profile and taking the battery out. I got the evo in August and love the phone, but this is getting ridiculous. What does that error message means? I live in Rosedale, NY which is in Queens. Is it the phone or something going on in the area?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Almost all of the time this means there is a tower issue near you.

The best possible idea is to use a business very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it. With that information we can look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them. We discourage putting your actual home address in for privacy reasons.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat