cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomly selected text recipient

Journeyman

Randomly selected text recipient

Every once in a while in my text history list I go to select someone to text and it randomly selects someone else in the list. Even though I can clearly see the person I want highlight as soon as I touch it, I get someone else in my list.

I've also noticed that occasionally when I turn my screen on after it has gone to sleep that my Maps is open. I know for a fact I did not open Maps but for some reason it seems to open on it's own. Don't know if those two issues are related but seems like it might be. I will try to calibrate my screen if that is possible.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

4 REPLIES 4
Patron

Re: Randomly selected text recipient

Yea i have, i go to send a text to one person and it goes to another person and they have no ideal what i was talking about.I don't know what is causing this so if you find out post it

Journeyman

I've had this happen a few times.  No idea why.  It did make me laugh though when the person who got my text by mistake responded with "??"

Journeyman

It has happened to me too.  Just make sure to keep your mistresses straight or else this text issue could result in an anatomical change.

Patron

To late for that, 1 female friend got a text that was meant for another and she wasn't to happy lol

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat