cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating Notifications

Journeyman

Repeating Notifications

Is there a way to set the audible notifications to sound only once rather than repeating until you check it?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Repeating Notifications

On the evo the only audible settings for notifications is to select what sound you want...if you go to menu and settings and display you can uncheck the led flash for certain notifications...hope this helps

GrandMaster

Repeating Notifications

aside from the phones led blinking after a notification i have never had it do repeated notification sounds. except while using handcent. but that was fixed with the settings.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Repeating Notifications

I have never had the notifications keep repeating even with handcent. I just change my ringtones and go!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat