cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card troubles!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SD card troubles!!

has anybody else had problems with their phone saying that the SD card isnt being read? my brother has had this problem and now i am having this problem. if anybody has had this same situation then please let me know how you fixed it whether it was by yourself or with the help of tech support. thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

SD card troubles!!

if you have another phone put your sd card into it to make sure the problem isnt there. have you tried power cycling the phone? pull the battery for a few minutes  and then power it back on?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

SD card troubles!!

i had tried that already. so i took it to sprint and they tried one of their sd cards and it worked so it must be something on my sd card so they said to erase it and see if that helps but thanks tho

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat