cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Error and Code 67 - Can anyone help me understand why

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been getting error codes all morning. I cannot seem to do anything with my phone - some errors say that say my wireless connection is unvailable, and the SMS Error that reads Radio Interface Resource Shortage when I try to send a text message.  I dont understand...  Plus my 3G is GONE off my phone and 4G does not work in my area.  Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Error 67 is a data error, have you tried the basics: Pull battery, power cycle, update profile (menu,settings,system updates,update profile)?  If you've done this, let me know and I'll private message you to for further instructions.

Thanks

Dave

Wizard

Error code 67 means that your credentials for data access do not match the network. Has nothing to do with SMS. So you have multiple issues. Go to Menu > Settings > System Updates > Update Data Profile.

Call Tech Support if it continues to see if it is network or account related.

Journeyman

Yes I have done all of that....  when I try to update my my profile I get another configuration error...  its just very frustrating...

Journeyman

yes its muliple error codes...

Wizard

Totally understand the frustrations.  I'll send you a private message so you can try another option. I'll take a look at the network where you're at to make sure it's not a network error. If these steps don't work, it may be a software issue with the phone... i.e. Virus.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat