ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and receiving texts with the wrong time stamp, how do you fix this?

Journeyman

Sending and receiving texts with the wrong time stamp, how do you fix this?

I will send a text and the time stamp will say 3pm, then when anyone responds, their time stamp in an hour behind. Very frustrating to follow the conversation...what can I do to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Sending and receiving texts with the wrong time stamp, how do you fix this?

SandyAsseff:

Thank you for reaching out to us.  This is a perplexing situation for sure.  Let’s see what we can do together to resolve this for you!

What type of device are you using?  Please provide your zip code, two cross streets, software version on your device and advise if it is rooted or jailbroken.   Are you only having that timestamp issue with one person or multiple?  If multiple, are all of them with Sprint, all with different carriers or all with the same carrier that is not Sprint?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Wizard

Re: Sending and receiving texts with the wrong time stamp, how do you fix this?

SandyAsseff:

Hey there, just wanted to check in to see if you are still having the time stamp issue.  If so, please let me know your location information.  If not, I will consider this closed if there is no response after 48 hours. 

Thank you,

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat