cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

When I Try to activate the HOTSPOT on my EVO, I get  this message ==> (Data Call Failure. Error Code 67. Registration failure.Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again). i'm not sure what  it means ,. or how to correct it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

ok I did me some searching, and found an answer....It seems to work, until  july when it becomes a paid feature. We should be able to use Hotspot on 3g with no additional charge.EVO owners are paying an extra $10 fee for just purchasing  the EVO.

Journeyman

Re: Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

I had that issue, and an error when trying to "Update Profile" in Device Self Service App and Menu -> Settings -> System Update -> Update Profile for first couple of weeks.

A few days ago, for the first time, I logged into the Sprint Power Zone web site via the Evo internet browser by checking my account - using my Sprint web site login info.

Now, I don't know if it's coincedence, but, I am now able to Update Profile via Menu -> Settings -> System Update -> Update Profile and I can also turn on Sprint Hotspot - and no, not paying for it atm.  I don't think anyway - lol.  Haven't tried connecting to it yet with a laptop.

Still trying to run Device Self Service App .. and it keeps saying Loading ....  - could at least get to the menu before.

Hrm..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat