Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

Journeyman

Set up Sprint Mobile Hotspot on your HTC EVO 4G

Is anyone Else receiving this error code when attempting to connect a device to your hotspot:

Error Code 67. Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or your password may be incorrect. Please Try Again.

I keep getting this message everytime I try to connect.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

This error message, 67, is very generic and generally means HFA has not completed. "Update  Profile"  generally resolves this error. Please try browsing the web, to see if you can get any data at all?  Also, try an update profile via Settings > System Updates > Update profile to ensure that your NAI is provisioned.  Please let us know if this works and post an update when you can.

Journeyman

I was getting this when I had my 3G (Mobile) connection on. Turn it off and then try to connect to hotspot using 4G if you can get the signal.

I don't know if you've purchased the hotspot plan, but if you haven't Sprint is only allowing connections over 4G until July. After that everyone pays.

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. When I activate my hostspot options on 3G I get the error. If I active the hotspot options under 4G it doesn't pop up. I've tried Updating Profile with no luck...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat