cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up multiple exchange accounts on EVO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone figured out how to setup up multiple exchange accounts on your EVO with no 3rd party or with a customized ROM?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Hello HENNINGHAUS1,

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you!

Regards,
CD

Journeyman

I have not found a way to do this other than a third party tool.  The verizon phone is able to do this in native sense but the EVO users are not.  If there is a way I would like to know about it.  The program that works and is free an available on the Android Market is SecureEAS but I would like to have a better way.

Any help is appreciated.   Are they going to update the senseui versions on our phones?

Wizard

People have had success in the past adding a second exchange account by setting it up as an IMAP email account as opposed to an 'exchange account' when selecting account type to add.  The only issue is that it wont sync contacts on that second account. If you want to try this, just make sure to choose manual setup to enter your server info... Not guaranteed to work, but like I said, others have been able to do it this way.

Thanks

Dave

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat