cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snooze settings for calendar reminders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Snooze settings for calendar reminders?

On my previous HTC phones (realizing they were Windows Mobile and not Android), if a reminder popped up on my screen, I had the option to snooze for 5, 10, 15 min, 1 hour, etc. However, with my EVO phone, I get 2 options: "Snooze" and "Dismiss All."

I've found the option for changing the default snooze time to longer than 10 minutes, but is there something in the reminder/calendar settings for setting up snooze options to be utilized when I'm reminded?

I LOVE my new EVO. Everything else I've needed/wanted I've found a solution for. This is a big one for me though as I have no memory cells left in my brain and live by my reminders. I also don't want to get a separate reminder service/calendar as this one syncs with my Outlook calendar. I really don't want to have to keep up with 2 separate calendars.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide... and quickly!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Snooze settings for calendar reminders?

I am having the same problem.  How can I dismiss just one reminder?  It seems that you either have to dismiss them all or leave them all in the list.

Journeyman

Some nice person on another forum answered this question and it's been working great ever since. Go to the Market and download "Calendar Snooze." It's a free app. Enjoy!!!

Journeyman

Thank you!  I'll check it out!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat