cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting Bookmarks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorting Bookmarks

How do I sort the order of my bookmarks on my HTC EVO 4G?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Sorting Bookmarks

I use the Dolphin browser but on the standard browser you would need to go to the  market and get the app called " Bookmark sort & backup"

Hope this helps,

Larry

Sprint Tech

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Sorting Bookmarks

whats the advantage of using the Dolphin browser compared to the standard browser? ive seen people talk about it but havent really seen anyone talk about advantages and so on.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Re: Sorting Bookmarks

tabbed browsing - you can clear cache upon exit - has a read later option kind of like a temp bookmark -

has a lot of little extras that make it a better interface - its free so try it for yourself

It also gives you the ability to sort by date or by title.

Larry

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat