Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint contest promises ten lucky people an HTC Evo 4G before launch date

Journeyman

Sprint contest promises ten lucky people an HTC Evo 4G before launch date

Sprint announced today on its Sprint Premier page that they would be giving away ten HTC Evo 4G's along with a year of service, and a chance to win a "4G Trip" (presumably to any current 4G Market) and a prize of $4,000.

In order to get Sprint's 4G phone early, you must be a Sprint Premier member as of April 21st, 2010 (to check if you qualify login in to your MySprint online account) and register here by May 9th, 2010 with a 150 word "Fast Fact Essay" describing what you can do "really fast".  The ten lucky people will be notified on May 18th and then will receive their Evo, a free year of service and begin their own blog on their experience with the Evo until August 31st, 2010.

sprint-evo-4g-contest.jpg

For all those that thought Sprint Premier customers who though they didn't have enough "extra perks", does this make you feel a little better?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

I was hoping that Sprint would slip up and post the price in the  official rules for their giveaway.

They're too smart for that.

SEMI-FINALISTS  PRIZES: Semi-Finalists will be awarded one (1) HTC EVO 4G                                         phone along with free service  for one (1) year. Because the EVO is not currently                                         for sale to the public, the  final retail value has not been determined. Semi-Finalist                                         will be provided with an  approximate retail value upon delivery of the device.

Journeyman

Oh....so this isn't for premiere customers only?

And what's up with everyone's avatar being squeezed over?

Journeyman

It's for premier only.

They'll verify by phone number, etc....

Wizard

seanba wrote:

It's for premier only.

They'll verify by phone number, etc....

True, but how many customers know their status with Sprint?

I may as well enter and give myself a chance to win one of this beautiful device.

Either way I am getting one as soon as it comes out.

Journeyman

I would think everyone would know their status.

I could be wrong.

And I too shall have one as soon as it comes out, if I don't win.

Message was edited by: seanba

Wizard

psycho0272 wrote:

And what's up with everyone's avatar being squeezed over?

@psycho0272 - Just makes those GUNS look bigger!    Just kiddin' ya.

I really hope to win this opportunity.  I will not be getting this device until October at the earliest when my upgrade is due, you know this is going to cost a pretty penny straight up.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat