cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly my phone cant find its location?? GPS is on etc

Journeyman

Anybody else have this issue ? I go to maps and phone cant locate us/ over last several days took battery out,restarted, made sure gps is on??

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

off and on i have seen the phone have issues with gps. it will say its on but its actually not. turn it on..back off..then on again. post if that helps or not. are you using the widget for the gps or going into settings?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Actually, you will want to power cycle the phone in between the GPS toggles so that it boots up with the GPS off.  Turn off GPS, both wireless and satellites, then turn the phone off and on again.  Now checkmark both GPS settings and retest.  And as fireguy_6364 stated, is your "location" failing in a widget like the clock/weather widget or in a navigation app like Google Navigation or Telenav?

Tom

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat