cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phones Palm Pixi to Evo 4G

Journeyman

Switching phones Palm Pixi to Evo 4G

I currently have a palm pixi which I am very unhappy with; however, like many people I am 10 months from my contract being up with Sprint and they discontinued the early phone activation discount.  Next summer I want to leave Sprint and change providers or at least have that option. I have a friend who will sell me their Sprint EVO 4G phone. Is this pretty easy to activate the phone? My only concern is the extra $10 charge for 4G. Will I have to renew my contract? Is there anything else I should be forewarned about besides making certain the phone is not stolen or has an oustanding balance? It is just a matter of having the ESN number right? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Switching phones Palm Pixi to Evo 4G

There should be no problem activating the EVO 4G on your account, aside from the standard stuff (account in good standing as so forth). My daughter just activated my old EVO 4G on her line and is still eligible for upgrade in Feb 2012. So no contract extension only added $10 premium data fee.

Hope this helps

dd

I am an advocate for Sprint. In order for me to comply with FTC rules I must state that I was a SAGE 2011 attendee. Expenses associated with SAGE 2011 were covered by Sprint Nextel Corporation and HTC. My attendance at the event in no way precludes me from speaking in favor or against items of interest to Sprint or HTC.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat