cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with Outlook 2010

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sync with Outlook 2010

I have upgraded to Outlook 2010 and now my EVO will not sync contacts and calendar. What gives? HTC is no help.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Sync with Outlook 2010

For calendar, use Google Calendar Sync (which now supports Outlook 2010) to sync your calendar to your google calendar, then it is automatically synced from google to your phone.  You can then add events anywhere and your calendar will sync across your Evo, Google, and Outlook.

For contacts, i don't know of a simple easy solution to automatically sync.  I have just imported my contacts into gmail and they sync between my phone and gmail.  Eventually it would be nice to have them sync to Outlook, but I haven't found a solution.

If you wanted to manually sync, you could just import your contacts into gmail from outlook and export from gmail and import into outlook.  This is only a one way sync though.

Message was edited by: dwilson

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Sync with Outlook 2010

I have not tried this, but GO Contacts is reported to work with Outlook 2010:

http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/sync-outlook-2010-and-google-contacts/

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat