Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Contacts

Journeyman

Syncing Contacts

Last week i was messing around with my EVO and i found away that would show me the people that were in my phones contacts but arent friends on facebook yet and asked if i wanted to add them.  I cant figure out how to do it now.  Im not wanting to add my facebook contacts to my phone im wanting to add my phone contacts that are on facebook

4 REPLIES 4

Try this. Go to your facebook application, go to friends, on the top right, tap on find friends. Please let me know if this is what you were talking about.

Thanks,

Ray

GrandMaster

i think if you go in and sync facebook to your phone it will sync the contacts. i havent noticed any new contacts added to my contacts but i did notice that when im pulling up someone to text it will pull up the facebook contacts as well. you can always unsync it if you dont like it. it also puts whatever pic they are using on the fb as their contact pic on your phone. kinda cool i guess

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

How do i unsync facebook on my HTC Evo Shift?

Wizard

From your home screen select menu, settings, accounts and sync, click facebook under manage accounts and de-select anything you don't want to sync to your phone.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat