cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking pictures reboots my phone

Journeyman

As the title states... Whenever I try to take a few pics the camera freezes then the phone reboots. Never fails Smiley Sad I did clear the caxhe from the camera.  Nothing changed.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

but did you clear data as well? if not clear it on the camera and video app.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i meant clear data.. there is no option to clear the cache. so yes. i did that and every time i try to take pics my phone freezes and restarts. Happens since last update, and i did NOT download any app since the update. i did have qik, tango for a while now but no problems before the update

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im stuck then. other than a FR i dont know any other tricks to try for this one. i doubt a battery pull for a few minutes will fix it.

does it actually take the pic or does it freeze mid shot? turn the flash off and try again please .

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

CSOCSOevo,

Sounds like a software issue that will require you to rest your phone once you have saved any data that you don't want to lose.  See the link below for the detailed steps for the reset.

Thanks,

-Ron

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Perform_a_hard_reset_on_your_HTC_EVO_4G/case-wh164052-2010...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat