cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages suddenly gone!

Journeyman

HELP!

I just went to go check my phone and all my messages have disappeared!!!! I had an alert from a Sprint message I had recieved, and when I went to go read it...BAM, all my messages are gone, I didn't even see what the Sprint message was!?!

If anyone has experienced this problem/glitch please let me know.

Thanks so much! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

This totally just happened to me today!... I didn't get any messages from sprint but i went to send a message to someone who i already had a feed for and when i touched messages it just kept saying loading so i pressed home and then went to open my messages again and they were all gone! i tried to restart my phone but so far nothing has helped... did you figure out how to make them come back? or has anyone else had this problem?

thanks!!

Journeyman

same thing happened to me.  called sprint, they told me they're gone for good.  nothing they can do.

GrandMaster

You might want to check out some of the apps you have downloaded. Its always  possible something like that might be doing it. Did it happen after you downloaded a app possibly? If so then that might be the answer...Then again i might be way off..

Also are you running a app killer? Apps like that seem to have a effect on the system since the phone already does that itself.

Good luck though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat