Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about getting the EVO 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thinking about getting the EVO 4G

I am thinking of upgrading to the Evo 4G in a few months or so.  I like it because of the front facing camera which will come in handy for when my boyfriend travels so that we can video chat, but I just wanted to get some pros and cons from others who have the Evo 4G.  So if you could let me know, that would be awesome.  Thanks. 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
GrandMaster

There should be a "check covereage area" option I think under mysprint. It will show you roaming, 3G, 4G coverage and so on with either your address or just the zip. that should help with knowing what coverage youre you will recieve 

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually there is a new and improved coverage map service on the Sprint website, by zip code or address. It is much more accurate than the old one. It used to say I had "indoor" 4G - not true. Now it accurately states I have outdoor 4G. Lots of tower upgrading is going on and for them to go back and correct their map, even when it down-grades some areas is admirable. I don't get 4G very often, but you'll still not get my EVO away from me.  --  Sharon

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat