cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play this type of audio file

Journeyman

Re: Unable to play this type of audio file

dshoem01:

As you said, the next MR (just released) did not include the wav correction. It did include other great improvements, which we appreciate.

I know you cannot commit to dates, but is the wav fix still on track for the next MR release? I have numerous folks that either need to purchase the Remote Wave application or wait.

Please let us know what you can.

Thank you

Journeyman

There is a new application in the Market called WavPlayer by Dennis Lockshine for $0.99. This is, IMO, more reasonably priced than the $2.98 Remote Wave application. Since it was only $0.99, I tried it. It works! The interface allows you to pause and move throughout the recorded file.

Journeyman

Found a free app called "Remoate Wave Free" and worked quite nicely with the .wav file.  Try it.

Journeyman

It has been almost 4 months since the original post... any update on when this problem will be resolved by HTC/Sprint?

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!