cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update HTC Software??

Journeyman

Update HTC Software??

Hmm... that stinks that you cannot go back with the factory default settings. Sounds like I will wait until another version is pushed out or wait all together until my phone is up for an upgrade in 1.5 years...

Journeyman

Update HTC Software??

Stay right where you are now at least your phone will act the way you want it to until you decide to upgrade. But still keep reading these forums who knows maybee something will change

Journeyman

Update HTC Software??

Thanks for the info. Was hoping to update to the newest version, but cannot see any reason to now!

Journeyman

Update HTC Software??

i have had problem after another

Journeyman

Re: Update HTC Software??

I went to my local Sprint Store a few days ago to see if they could remedy all the gripes I was having with my EVO 4G. You know what the tech said to me? "Our best suggestion to you is to upgrade your phone to the HTC EVO 3D". Great. Thanks. You told me this back in March when I had an HTC Hero. So I updated my phone to an EVO 4G.  4 months later, you're telling me the same thing, "upgrade your phone to the HTC XXXXXXXX". Great. I can't upgrade at a discounted price again till March 2012. Thanks a lot. The software update button in your phone should just have an instant pop-up message that says: "Want a software update? Buy the HTC EVO 3D".

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Update HTC Software??

the 3D is having issues as well lol...and the shift

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Update HTC Software??

There are very few issues with the 3d, especially with it being a new phone.  I do miss the 4g's 8 mp camera though.

GrandMaster

Update HTC Software??

any pros and cons so far with the 3D? aside from the camera

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat