Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very happy with Gingerbread on EVO and Sprint in general

Highlighted
Wizard

Very happy with Gingerbread on EVO and Sprint in general

I, for one, am very happy with the update on my EVO.  I see a lot of complaining on here about how bad Sprint is.  Have any of you ever been an AT&T customer?  I was for years until I switched to Sprint last year.  So far, anything I've needed, they've taken care of me.  Their prices are the best by far of the four major carriers.  To actually get unlimited data now is rare.  4G is great where I'm at.  It's 7mbps, so I'm not complaining.  If everyone's so unhappy with Sprint, then why stay?  Pay the cancellation fee, which I did with AT&T,  and quit complaing.  If you hate it so much, then why do you stay?  Do something about it and quit crying.  Then, see how much you complain about the other carriers when you need something.  Sprint has been great to me and I wouldn't switch carriers now for anything after knowing the difference between them and AT&T.  I lJust thought I would share that!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't hate it either, I have issues, many of which are not really Sprint's fault, but I don't hate it.  It is cheap, it is unlimited(for now).  Closest 4g to me is an hour away, but it was fast the one time I've been there.  Very fast.

The 3G is slow, very slow, even at work where I can throw a rock and hit the cell tower, it's slow.  But it's limitless slow.

The roaming data speeds are a joke(1x), but that is a political/business problem.  Roaming data is so slow it's useless and may as well not be there.

So I have no 4g, slow 3g, and that only if I stay in town.  But it's unlimited and it's $90 a month, so hey.  It could be worse.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat